• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The NFL has got to be loving these last second games, keeping eyeballs on the screen rather than blowouts. 

I have no idea what to expect with a Bengals vs Rams superbowl. I just hope it's as good as the playoffs that have led up to it.

Great games in the division and championship rounds. 5 of the 6 games were decided by 3 points while Buffalo/KC which was the best of the bunch was decided by 6. 

39 minutes ago, Tank said:

Oh my oh my. That was beautiful. The defense stepped up just when they were needed most.

That this happened against the niners made it even sweeter. What a great way to end the losing streak. 

WHOSE HOUSE? RAMS HOUSE!!

I thought you were a Packers fan? 

11 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Jimmy G's weakness was exposed big time.

Holding on to the ball too long, and then throwing incredibly ill-advised passes. He almost got intercepted on at least one other occasion too. 

His tenure with SF might be ending soon.

GO RAMS!!

I loved the Kylar Murray improv at the end, flipping the ball to who knows where.

Total 4th quarter domination!