• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Los Angeles Rams thread

Angel Oracle

Well done everyone, and much deserved on my part.

Did watch the entire game, and it was a total domination that put the previous second half meltdown behind them.

It was both rock solid Rams execution (aside from three dropped passes) and Cardinals meltdown.

Cardinals looked like an inexperienced playoffs team.

Even the one flea flicker was poorly executed (two forward passes).

Murray’s pick six bettered the ones Stafford had during the season.

OBJ’s pass was pretty decent, floated right into Akers’ hands.   OBJ has become an important part of the offense, putting previous issues in Cleveland behind him.

Akers looked solid, and gives the Rams a solid 1-2 punch in the backfield even with Henderson out.

Regarding Morris, okay….in best Fonz, I was wrnnn.   I was wrnnn.   I was not right.   He had them ready.  And learned more about how he works with the defense.   And looking back, the second half a week ago was the only real bad hiccup by the defense after the Packers game.

Still some concern about physicality against teams like the Niners, but they clearly beat up the Cardinals with the running game and defensively.

Very happy to NOT see them have to travel to GB and 10 degree weather, but know that playing in TB is no walk in the part.

Hoping Ernest Jones can return to augment the LB corps this coming Sunday.

Glad that Budda Baker was able to move his arms and legs.   That is always scary when someone is down that long.