• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coordinated Attacks on Women in Cologne Were Unprecedented, Germany Says

BERLIN — German authorities said on Tuesday that coordinated attacks in which young women were sexually harassed and robbed by hundreds of young men on New Year’s Eve in the western city of Cologne were unprecedented in scale and nature.

The assault, which went largely unreported for days, set off a national outcry after the Cologne police described the attackers as young men “who appeared to have a North African or Arabic” background, based on testimony from victims and witnesses. More than 90 people have filed legal complaints, the police said on Tuesday.

Who are we to tell others how to celebrate NYE?

Why did the German media ignore the attacks? Socially conservatives are grope women more? Are women groped more in Utah than in Chicago? 

The assaults initially were not highlighted by the police and were largely ignored by the German news media in the days afterward.

The attacks and the livid reaction to them presented a new political challenge for the chancellor, whose decision to take in refugees from conflict-ridden nations opened the doors to waves of migrants last summer and fall. As the number of asylum-seekers has grown and the challenge of assimilating them has become clearer, Ms. Merkel has come under intensifying criticism for failing to anticipate the social and economic costs of her policy.

The descriptions of the assailants — by the police and victims quoted in the news media — as young foreign men who spoke neither German nor English immediately stoked the debate over how to integrate such large numbers of migrants and focused new attention on how to deal with the influx of young, mostly Muslim men from more socially conservative cultures where women do not share the same freedoms and protections as men.

Why did the German media ignore the attacks? Socially conservatives are grope women more? Are women groped more in Utah than in Chicago? 

How many of these refugees are from Ogden? In the countries from which they've come women out alone or not covered are considered fair game.

I still say that all the countries should take the elderly, women, and children and tell the able bodied men to go home and fight for their homes.

I know the area in front of the Cologne HBF pretty well and I still can't figure out how this happened if any police were in the area.

Though I will say I saw many groups of young, middle eastern men just roaming about and yelling at each other in Arabic the last time I was there.

it's been the same way the last few times i've visited the apple store in the americana, except they were women.

I'm wondering which European country is going to be the first to start taking on the refugees. I'm not talking about passing laws and having town halls but but actually burning down mosques and people being killed. This situation seems to be reaching it's boiling point rather quickly.

In the history of Europe, or Germany for that matter.  Religious intollerence has never been a problem. 

How many of these refugees are from Ogden? In the countries from which they've come women out alone or not covered are considered fair game.

I still say that all the countries should take the elderly, women, and children and tell the able bodied men to go home and fight for their homes.

My question is why state that they were socially conservative. There are lots of socially conservative places on earth where women aren't raped at very high rates. Do Orthodox Jewish men act this way during Jewish festivals? 

On the other hand, very socially liberal places like college campuses, according to some experts, and liberal inner-cities have higher rates of sexual assault. I don't even think they act that way in Muslim countries. 

I think the Times could have been more specific and said, "Many immigrants come from Muslim cultures to a land of pussies who pardon aggressive behavior from minorities."

Rape usually accompanies pillaging. You know that it was the atheistic Russians who ordered Russian soldiers to rape German women.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand, other than to illustrate that for some reason you know a lot about rape?