• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bourjos

This club is really going out of their way to not pad Trout's stats. (not that there's anything wrong with that) All the people who drafted trout this year in fantasy are super bummed. No Centerfield, no stealing. Craig Landis must be pissed :(

You hit it on the nose.  I wonder how much of this criticism on this board has to do with fantasy leagues v. actual performance on the field.

That's a bunch of b.s. You and others would've bitched and blamed the loss on Bourjos if he would've got thrown out trying to steal with Albert or Trumbo up to bat.  

I can only speak for myself.  I will never complain if Trout or Pete try to steal.

I will complain if Mike starts his stupid bunting, or the always-failing hit and runs.

And I will complain when Trout tries to steal late in the game on Sunday, has a great jump, and Pujols decides he has to take a hack on a pitch where Trout got a great jump (there weren't two strikes) - and fouls it off.

I wish the media would ask Scioscia if he has given a stop sign on the base stealing and why.  It does appear that our best base runners are not stealing as often as they have in the past.

Bourjos in the past has said he doesn't get an automatic green light, so I wouldn't be suprised if he isn't getting it again.

He had a great 2011 season !!!!!

In Fan's defense Bourjos was a snail last year in 2012. You'd think with the full 2012 season that he had, he would have had the time to practice and develop his base stealing skills in a real-game environment and able to analyze pitcher's pick off moves. I mean shouldn't that have carried over from last year into this year so that he'd be able to get better leads and know when to run against opponent's he'd seen before? What's the point of starting Bourjos if he doesn't learn from all this repetition?

Oh and for everyone not named Lou and MHD: *sarcasm on*