• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Neil Walker?

What about Daniel Murphy? Seems very comparable to Walker. Wouldn't cost a trade chip. Doesn't appear to have as big if a market for his services as was being speculated when he was crushing the playoffs.

He costs a draft pick and is very bad defensively.

What about Daniel Murphy? Seems very comparable to Walker. Wouldn't cost a trade chip. Doesn't appear to have as big if a market for his services as was being speculated when he was crushing the playoffs.

I think his market is soon to develop now that Zobrist signed and Walker seems likely to be traded soon.  

If we were going to pay someone 4/50ish, I'd rather have had Zobrist.  Plus he's got a pick attached to him.  

i'd be happy to have Walker but I agree with Halosfan1970, straight up for Santiago is an overpay.  Santiago is cost controlled and while he has his issues, he's still a MLB SP and did manage to be an all star.  Walker on his walk year seems like not enough of a return for a team with limited resources like the Angels.  Santiago is an asset that if we trade, we MUST get good value for.