• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Affluenza Boy

Mexico will find a way to **** up his extradition. Like the guards assigned to him will all take a three hour nap at the same time and he will just walk away and never be found again.

The difference would be that in Mexico he'd at least see the inside of a jail cell, unlike here, with our top-notch legal system and all

prosecutor back home said they're looking to move him from the juvenile system to the adult system for his parole violation. not sure exactly how she worded it but essentially the adult court would no longer consider his plea of "in the best interests of the child" after this stunt, and that he could be looking at up to ten years in jail per death in his drunk driving conviction.

hope i'm wording all of that correctly.

They say most he will get is 4 months.  The mother is being charged with "hindering apprehension of a criminal" felony 2 to 10 years. I would put her away for the max and then the fine I would impose would make sure he had no more affluenza. 

Is it just me.  Or is something very wrong with the system?  When you get 10 years of probation for murdering 4 people, and then you break probation in a planned way, and your rumored penalty is only 4 months.  If you break probation, especially going on the lamb out of the country, you should have that probation converted to bubba land.

Is it just me.  Or is something very wrong with the system?  When you get 10 years of probation for murdering 4 people, and then you break probation in a planned way, and your rumored penalty is only 4 months.  If you break probation, especially going on the lamb out of the country, you should have that probation converted to bubba land.

Ya it is unbelievable.  And where is pops?  The video surfaces and I would have dragged him in by the ear lobes to his probation appointment and they likely would have only spanked him on their knees again.  I say any time the FBI is involved you slam the doors. Apparently this mother still bathes him at this age. 

That will be his next defense.  Mother coddlingfluenza. 

Edited by Kurt Swanson

And here we go...

https://gma.yahoo.com/affluenza-teen-ethan-couch-not-sent-america-today-175638645--abc-news-topstories.html

Ethan Couch will not be deported from Mexico today after his lawyers successfully won an injunction that will allow him to remain south of the border temporarily, a Mexican immigration source told ABC News.