• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama is headed for the peoples court

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/30/opinions/sutter-obama-climate-change-cop21-two-degrees/index.html

I like this because those who hate obama will have to see if they side with some kid on climate change, and vice versa with those who support him. This is one where both sides of the spectrum will have to take both sides.

Kid is an evil genius.

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.

first, im anxious to hear what wacky name they call this lawsuit. Second, i wonder if rusty the bailiff is at the hometown buffet. And lastly, i want to see obame behind the defendants posdium, looking pissed off, with those fast paced bongo drums in the background (while they name the case something wacky)

Climate change will always be real. Why? Because the planet has been doing it on its own since forever.

Do humans have anything to do with it? lol. I love how some of us think we're so significant that we can control the Earths habits.

We're simply droobs on a rock that for some reason in this point and time over the course of a couple million years will be provided oxygen and food. You can't get (-censored-) to stop littering burger king wrappers outside their car windows, so what makes you think countries several times the size of us are ever going to stop destroying the planet with what they're doing?

This kid telling osama he hasn't been doing his job? Well, yah! But too little too late boy. Sorry you can't vote kid but if anyone else who voted didn't see that coming 8 years ago you're a fu*kwit.

I'm just glad I'll be gone in less than 70 years.

LOL at climate change.

I just froze my ass off in Texas for 3 days, then came home to 21 degree weather. 

F'n Obama.

Really, Chuck? Your vacation experience leads to climate change denial?

Of course this nut job is now living in Colorado.  

Why is he a nut job? Seems like a smart, impassioned young man.

Climate change will always be real. Why? Because the planet has been doing it on its own since forever.

Do humans have anything to do with it? lol. I love how some of us think we're so significant that we can control the Earths habits.

We're simply droobs on a rock that for some reason in this point and time over the course of a couple million years will be provided oxygen and food. You can't get (-censored-) to stop littering burger king wrappers outside their car windows, so what makes you think countries several times the size of us are ever going to stop destroying the planet with what they're doing?

This kid telling osama he hasn't been doing his job? Well, yah! But too little too late boy. Sorry you can't vote kid but if anyone else who voted didn't see that coming 8 years ago you're a fu*kwit.

I'm just glad I'll be gone in less than 70 years.

I love how some of us think we're so significant that we can control the Earths habits.

===========================================

Apparently you have never met me.  I can blow a hole in the ozone just after a cup of miso soup and some jalapeno poppers.  

Regardless of the causes of climate change and global warming, the reality of it is factual. And it also seems factual that even if we aren't the cause of it, we contribute to it.

I'm beginning to hate fall and winter because of the idiotic, anecdotal, climate change deniers who pop back up as soon as the first snowflake falls.

We've had a very mild autumn here in New England, so I'm considering changing my political affiliation as global warming has been working for me.

I'm getting tired of the fear mongering on the left regarding a 1 degree C increase over 200 years.

http://news.yahoo.com/doomsday-revisited-warming-deprive-us-oxygen-170353470.html

LOL.  I'm sure you're also getting tired of the fear mongering on the right regarding terrorism, the muslim president, planned parenthood, next year's election being cancelled, gay marriage destroying America, the war on Christmas, Sharia law in the US, illegal immigrants, denying God in our schools, the weakened military, etc.

LOL.  I'm sure you're also getting tired of the fear mongering on the right regarding terrorism, the muslim president, planned parenthood, next year's election being cancelled, gay marriage destroying America, the war on Christmas, Sharia law in the US, illegal immigrants, denying God in our schools, the weakened military, etc.

ha

Yep I'm tired of all fear mongering, even the global warming fear mongering.

I'm beginning to hate fall and winter because of the idiotic, anecdotal, climate change deniers who pop back up as soon as the first snowflake falls.

It's equivalent to those who think the first hot day of spring/summer means global warming is blowing up.