• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Non tenders...

Inside Pitch

Most of these guys will be resigned...But, I would be interested in these guys.

1B/DH - Matt Adams 

1B/DH - Pedro Alvarez

1B - Brandon Belt

LF - Charlie Blackmon

LF- Lorenzo Cain

3B - Lonnie Chisenhall

2B - Danny Espinosa

LF - Josh Reddick

LF - Ben Revere

3B/2B - Justin Turner

LF - Scott Van Slyke

2B - Neil Walker

RP - Steve Cishek

RP - Alex Cobb

RP - Tim Collins

RP - Craig Stammen

SP - Patrick Corbin

SP - Joe Kelly

SP - Jarrod Parker

SP/RP - Danny Duffy

SP/RP - Clayton Richard

SP/RP - Drew Smyly

It'll be interesting to see if Collin Cowgill will be tendered a contract. He's a solid defender and can run a little. But then again, with guys like Ortega playing for the league minimum and Chad Hinshaw being close to ready and offering more upside, any raise to Cowgill could end up being money wasted.

It's kinda sad to me that people are excited about a guy that might get non tendered... is this what we are reduced to?  

It's sadder that people think the only way to improve a team is to spend money or make bad trades.    

David Ortiz was non tendered by the Twins...  Edwin Encarnacion was non tendered by the A's.   Russell Martin was non tendered by the Dodgers...

But hey, I guess none of them would have been good enough to play for the Angels.

It's kinda sad to me that people are excited about a guy that might get non tendered... is this what we are reduced to?  

It's sad that many of us knew this would happened when we signed Pujols and Hamilton and we were ridiculed with the mettanarrative of "it's not you're money"  

This is what happens when a team poorly spends a few hundred million dollars. We don't get amazing 4th outfielders. 

It's sad that many of us knew this would happened when we signed Pujols and Hamilton and we were ridiculed with the mettanarrative of "it's not you're money"  

This is what happens when a team poorly spends a few hundred million dollars. We don't get amazing 4th outfielders. 

I took no part in that "narrative" but before you get too far along on a new one .... I think it's worth pointing out the problem isn't that they have run out of money....  It's more a case of them having run out of players coming up from below.     

I took no part in that "narrative" but before you get too far along on a new one .... I think it's worth pointing out the problem isn't that they have run out of money.... It's more a case of them having run out of players coming up from below.

Yep, however I think Grit was somewhat joking.

I took no part in that "narrative" but before you get too far along on a new one .... I think it's worth pointing out the problem isn't that they have run out of money....  It's more a case of them having run out of players coming up from below.     

I'd like to remind you we also lost draft picks in signing Pujols, Hamailton, Wilson, and company. 

That and our organization's strange philosophy in not offering FA arbitration. 

Massively spending poorly and letting players walk without any offers has cost this team so many picks and put us in a corner.