• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good work, NRA

Does anybody else find it funny that leftists like Hillary Clinton mock Americans for fearing gun confiscation while they praise countries like Australia that have confiscated guns?

not sure if i remember correctly, but didnt the aussies vote (the population) to get rid of their guns after a mass shooting? I thought it was a ballot vote, not the lawmakers?

And they can still own firearms, there just regulations on what kind. I think hunting rifles and shotguns are allowed

not sure if i remember correctly, but didnt the aussies vote (the population) to get rid of their guns after a mass shooting? I thought it was a ballot vote, not the lawmakers?

And they can still own firearms, there just regulations on what kind. I think hunting rifles and shotguns are allowed

You're right. They passed a law and people turned in their guns. The point I was making is that it's perfectly reasonable to suspect that many people in the US want to ban gun ownership. 

No, you tried to imply that Australia had some sort of gun grab when it was something that was voted on. How is that related to the point you were trying to make?

Use logic. The two arent exclusive.

The people voted for a gun grab. If 49% of the people wanted to keep their guns, they were out of luck.

If it happens in the US, it will be because of elected representatives and/or their court appointees.

i think if it were a guerilla type conflict, something like red dawn, citizens would stand a fighting chance.

i think once the military busted out their air power, the game would be over pretty quickly.

Agreed.

You know what else would be the game changer, who no one ever mentions? Arty. They never make hollywood movies so the public doesnt really ever mention them. But theyre responsible for upwards of 70 percent of casualties since WW1. We didnt use them too much in iraq because we mostly fought in built up areas. But a 6 gun battery of 155s can do in a minute what would take a few f-16s several passes to do, at a fraction of the cost

Agreed.

You know what else would be the game changer, who no one ever mentions? Arty. They never make hollywood movies so the public doesnt really ever mention them. But theyre responsible for upwards of 70 percent of casualties since WW1. We didnt use them too much in iraq because we mostly fought in built up areas. But a 6 gun battery of 155s can do in a minute what would take a few f-16s several passes to do, at a fraction of the cost

I'm not really afraid of artillery. I drive a Chevrolet. They're hardened against this type of thing. 

If ISIS can down planes with Schweppes, the US Air force doesn't stand a chance against murica

thats where they would fail though. As soon as the air force guy say that his drink was room temperature, not in a glass with ice, hed land and file a complaint with his E-7

(Sorry arch, im old and out of the game, dont get the chance to trash talk the other services anymore)

thats where they would fail though. As soon as the air force guy say that his drink was room temperature, not in a glass with ice, hed land and file a complaint with his E-7

(Sorry arch, im old and out of the game, dont get the chance to trash talk the other services anymore)

It's a valid point. We have our standards.

Of course we know it's a joke. We also know that there's a lot of Air Force envy among the other services because we don't spend a lot of time sleeping in tents and toting giant backpacks across the desert.

We eat well and shower pretty much everyday.

We travel in airline seats on tankers and they travel on web seats in C-130's. 

I qualified for a marksmanship ribbon in 1987 then ever picked up another rifle.

I could go on for awhile.....

Of course we know it's a joke. We also know that there's a lot of Air Force envy among the other services because we don't spend a lot of time sleeping in tents and toting giant backpacks across the desert.

We eat well and shower pretty much everyday.

We travel in airline seats on tankers and they travel on web seats in C-130's.

I qualified for a marksmanship ribbon in 1987 then ever picked up another rifle.

I could go on for awhile.....

Air force has hot chicks.