• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Utah judge removes lesbian couple's foster child, saying she'll be better off with heterosexuals

Meh... he's a f*cking c*unt who made his way to my ignore list. That's quite an accomplishment, considering Justin, Nuggs, Deniz et al never ended up on my iggy list.

Man, I'd like for you to call me a **** to my face, you stupid piece of shit. Now, to be precise, you may not be stupid at giving hand jobs or whatever job you have, but about anything you talk about, you simply DO NOT know what you're talking about. The pain of having to deal with things you have no idea about make you feel a painful dissonance which you squelch by ignoring it. 

He really is the best Troll we've ever had. Plenty have come and gone (rip Bakunin) but I think we should keep him.

Isn't a troll somebody who sits back and makes stupid insults to make people mad, like you just did? I mean, other people disagreed with an actual argument. You know, like facts, statistics, reasoning. 

According to Juan the cultural marxists want you to believe 20-30% of the world is gay.

Then he claims its 2-3%

But it's still against natural law.

First, do you know what the natural law is? It's roughly the philosophy of the founding fathers, Aristotle, Kant, Aquinas It's not "naturally occurring." Murder isn't sanctioned because it occurs. Look it up. 

Second, I was talking about this: 

http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.

Where do people get this dumb idea? 

Yes. Very good. And, I was about to say the same thing about repeating myself and being at an impasse.

One correction: The 5 liberals on the supreme court agreed with you and the 4 conservatives agreed with me. Depending on three next president, we could see this, abortion as a right, or gun rights overturned.

OK, fair enough. And of course it is worth mentioning that polling has consistently shown increasing support for gay marriage in the American public. According to this gallup poll it was at 60% in May, up from 27% in 1996. Whether you like it or not, the US has become a more tolerant place and the trajectory isn't changing. There's a minority that has become increasing vocal, but it is shrinking.

But yeah, there is a scenario where a Republican gets elected, appoints conservative justices, and we return to the Dark Ages for a time....but that wouldn't last too long. And it would probably inspire social revolt.

p.s. What gun rights would need to be overturned? I was under the impression that gun laws are pretty lax.

OK, fair enough. And of course it is worth mentioning that polling has consistently shown increasing support for gay marriage in the American public. According to this gallup poll it was at 60% in May, up from 27% in 1996. Whether you like it or not, the US has become a more tolerant place and the trajectory isn't changing. There's a minority that has become increasing vocal, but it is shrinking.

But yeah, there is a scenario where a Republican gets elected, appoints conservative justices, and we return to the Dark Ages for a time....but that wouldn't last too long. And it would probably inspire social revolt.

p.s. What gun rights would need to be overturned? I was under the impression that gun laws are pretty lax.

We'll see. These things change, as you mentioned. Abortion was more popular in the 70s than it is now. I think after the rush of being nice to your gay neighbor fades, people may realize that society gained nothing.

Dude, I think you are a solid AW poster and would gladly share a beer or 7 with you if we ever hung out. So I say this with all due respect: Putting someone on ignore is not the right move. It's like those college protestors. Out of sight and out of mind does not mean gone.

Dude is a Mexican and a closet homo. He's fun!

Correction: My wife's Mexican and my kids are half Mexican. My neighborhood is all Mexican, however. I tried being gay, but couldn't consistently wake up early enough to go to the gym. 

Isn't a troll somebody who sits back and makes stupid insults to make people mad, like you just did? I mean, other people disagreed with an actual argument. You know, like facts, statistics, reasoning.

Juan, I was just joking like I was with Angelsjunky about being bench depth on the Troll team. Nothing actually personal, even though it came off that way. I apologize.

I like the fact you engage the topics and respond to challenges. You are a little bit one dimensional with the whole Marxist angle, but Nate is with gun control, Dude can't get over anyone having a spiritual belief and fan_since79 is 24/7 Armageddon fixated. It keeps threads alive instead four posts of agreement.

We'll see. These things change, as you mentioned. Abortion was more popular in the 70s than it is now. I think after the rush of being nice to your gay neighbor fades, people may realize that society gained nothing.

Or perhaps people are realizing that being an asshole to your gay neighbor doesn't do society any favors.  Nah, can't be that.

Juan, I was just joking like I was with Angelsjunky about being bench depth on the Troll team. Nothing actually personal, even though it came off that way. I apologize.

I like the fact you engage the topics and respond to challenges. You are a little bit one dimensional with the whole Marxist angle, but Nate is with gun control, Dude can't get over anyone having a spiritual belief and fan_since79 is 24/7 Armageddon fixated. It keeps threads alive instead four posts of agreement.

Don't forget Geoff's fixation with polygamy. 

Except equality and some civility, other than that nothing.