• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taco Bell exec out after alleged Uber car assault

Jay

I don't have a side, what the dude did was wrong.

My post was about someone making factual statements on a messageboard that they don't know. Things like "I am sure this isn't his first fight" or insinuating he's been like this his whole life are things I didn't think Phil was qualified to state. That was all.

But reading that article and some Uber driver out here in OC that was making the rounds the other day have me not thinking highly of them as they both whine like servers about tips.

I don't have a side, what the dude did was wrong.

My post was about someone making factual statements on a messageboard that they don't know. Things like "I am sure this isn't his first fight" or insinuating he's been like this his whole life are things I didn't think Phil was qualified to state. That was all.

But reading that article and some Uber driver out here in OC that was making the rounds the other day have me not thinking highly of them as they both whine like servers about tips.

Understood. 

To clarify, I was referring to the statement that Uber driver may have provoked this. 

Edited by the dude abides

The sleeping with his shotgun put him over the top IMO

I kinda want to set up a Go Fund Me page for the Taco Bell guy to cover the cost of the lawsuit against him by the Uber drama queen (just to be a dick).

I won't though because I'm extremely lazy and don't give a f*ck about the guy, but I think it would be funny.

"I'm paranoid. I keep waking up in the middle of the night. I think I hear something. I keep the shotgun next to the bed now, and I'm honestly afraid that he's going to come after me," Caban said.

lol.

what a tool

Not saying i disagree with taco bell firing him, but anyone think its anything other than to squash the liability lawsuit from the uber driver?

what a tool

Not saying i disagree with taco bell firing him, but anyone think its anything other than to squash the liability lawsuit from the uber driver?

It's definitely a PR move on their part since the video went viral.  To distance themselves from Captain Slappy.

I don't think the Uber douche has any case whatsoever against Taco Bell.

f*ck that passenger.

and f*ck uber.

i only use the black cars when going to opera or dinner or whenever i want a limo. or the SUVs for a group.

otherwise for day-to-day stuff i use flywheel now.

way faster and much less rapey.

Haha. This reminds me of a short story.

Long story short is some baller at the office was like, "Let's go out, everything is on me and I'll show you guys a great time."

He orders the Uber Black and the driver shows up in a Toyota Sienna minivan. We were like, wtf is this? Funny shit.

Haha. This reminds me of a short story.

Long story short is some baller at the office was like, "Let's go out, everything is on me and I'll show you guys a great time."

He orders the Uber Black and the driver shows up in a Toyota Sienna minivan. We were like, wtf is this? Funny shit.

Did he play sponge bob videos for you guys?

Wait. What?

im betting the uber driver tries to sue taco bell.

It would be a bullsh*t lawsuit, but thats why hes getting so melodramatic. "I csnt sleep...i need a shotgun...i need money for my shrink bills"

The fired guy doesnt have anything, but his job does. IE why taco bell dropped him.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

Dont get me wrong cals, i dont think theres any way in hell taco bell should get lumped in with this guy. I can just see this guy getting a lawyer to throw enough crap against the wall to get a payout.

"Im the attorney for the uber guy. I need to see the records on your former employee. Im going to need to subpoena all former coworkers and ask about his character, and if hes ever shown aggresssion before" - lawyer, probably an office next to a shoe store

"How much do you want for this bullsh*t lawsuit?" - taco bell

"5 million for the continued suffering of my client, who cant sleep and has permanent neck pain from the assault by your employee who still worked here, as a manager, when he victimized my client."

"......yeah, we're gonna give you 75K to quit wastimg our time"

"That works."

Matter of fact, a girl i know just made 5 figures (on the close to 6 end) because she mouthed off to another drunk chick at a restaraunt after theyd been drinking. (Neither knew each other).

She sued the restaraunt for not having security...and won...

Forgot to finish this one.

These two chicks got into it (drunk), one beat the other down, the one who got beat down sued the restaraunt and is just under 70K richer for it