• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

10/15/15 NYM @ LAD, NLDS Game 5

VariousCrap

Mattingly didn't exactly have what would be considered a solid game tonight.  

Hitting Crawford for Garandal so Ellis has to hit in the 9th?

Enrique Hernandez get the start vs. a Rhed pitcher?  

Kendrick didn't lead off one game all year and he leads off in the most important game of the season?  

Not a fan of the dodgers, so I don't really care, but I don't think Mattingly is very good.   

Is this a joke?

There is no way Yost gets the ax.  Back to Back ALCS?  

Not just back to back ALCS.  Back to back ALCS with the Kansas City Royals.  The last time they were relevant was when Brett was playing.  And the last time before that, they didn't exist.  

Basically, take how Sosh has milked 2002 for over a decade.  Yost has Sosh rights if they get their rings this year, and even if they don't he gets to try again.

That video of Ethier chewing out Donnie Baseball is pretty amazing. That club house is always ****ed up. If I was a dodger fan I would want Ethier out at least as badly as Mattingly. Just no respect for your manager to act like that. Dude is always ****ing whining about something.

He's not the only one to do that to Mattingly in the dugout for all the world to see. Bunch of classless ass clowns on that team and in those stands.

assuming that he's being truthful:

"He was mad about the ump's call," Mattingly said. "I was trying to settle him down. I didn't want him thrown out of the game, and Andre's pretty emotional. It was nothing more than trying to settle him down."

After the Dodgers' 3-2 loss, which ended their season, Mattingly said he didn't think Ethier was angry with him.

"He's maybe yelling at me because I'm trying to settle him down, but it was nothing between us," Mattingly said.