• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ex-Angels in the Post Season

JoJo26

Feel free to add

Lackey

Morales

Napoli

Conger

Kendrick

Bourjos

Hamilton

Kazmir

Haren

Sean Rodriguez

Blanton (I think)

Rodney (I think)

Kirk Neushs-long ass name - Mets...

I don't count TEX or Grienke - mercenaries 

And of these - how many were Scioscia cast offs? 

Feel free to add

Lackey

Morales

Napoli

Conger

Kendrick

Bourjos

Hamilton

Kazmir

Haren

Sean Rodriguez

Blanton (I think)

Rodney (I think)

Of that list Napoli and Rodney.

I thought Lackey didn't like Scioscia. Pulling him too early all the time....

No he wanted more years and then talked shit about our fan base. I don't recall him talking poorly about Mike but I could be wrong. He is upset like Weaver used to be upset when being pulled from the game, he's a competitor, like Man O' War, or Secritariat. Edited by Stradling

No he wanted more years and then talked shit about our fan base. I don't recall him talking poorly about Mike but I could be wrong. He is upset like Weaver used to be upset when being pulled from the game, he's a competitor, like Man of War, or Secritariat.

If only they had a magic crystal ball to see it was worth it to pay him because CJ and Weaver will retire long before Lackey.

I could see Lackey pitching into his 40s for the Cardinals. Imagine if he started his career in the NL....probally several CY awards.

If only they had a magic crystal ball to see it was worth it to pay him because CJ and Weaver will retire long before Lackey.

I could see Lackey pitching into his 40s for the Cardinals. Imagine if he started his career in the NL....probally several CY awards.

Yea I liked Lackey as an Angel. When he left and went to Boston then shit talked us I kinda wrote him off.

Yea I liked Lackey as an Angel. When he left and went to Boston then shit talked us I kinda wrote him off.

Same. but when Weaver took a nosedive this year I wouldn't mind having him instead of Weaver or CJ.

Aside from Velocity what has kept Lackey from going Weaverish ? I wonder if its because he always had a better Curveball.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

Feel free to add

Lackey

Morales

Napoli

Conger

Kendrick

Bourjos

Hamilton

Kazmir

Haren

Sean Rodriguez

Blanton (I think)

Rodney (I think)

Less than the amount of those that are Jedi castoffs

Add bourjos to that list even though most hwre could care less.

As far as lackey, i was pissed when he left too. But in hindsight, he didnt dog the fans as much as he praised boston's...take that for what its worth. Guy on a new team...hamilton talked similar about texas. I cringed because i remembered lackeys comments, most on here (who were still lighting fireworks over signing hamilton) thought it was great.

Lackey said some things we didnt like, but most had no problem talking trash about his divorce, chicken and beers, etc. End of the day, he wanted the best contract, we were outbid, it ended up being a good contract.

I think some chemistry and leadership left when he did personally...

We can't count Tex or Grienke but it's ok to count Neiuwenhues(sp)?

Mercenaries.....Newinwhats-his-face is hardly a house hold name...and just because he hit 3 dingers in one game this season...he was only a try-out in LF (like everyone)

I don't recall him talking poorly about Mike but I could be wrong. He is upset like Weaver used to be upset when being pulled from the game, he's a competitor, like Man of War, or Secritariat.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/0/v7087957/angels-extra-on-scioscia-pulling-lackey-in-seventh

post-11155-John-Lackey-fuck-gif-C6gP.gifmlbf_7086209_th_2.jpg

Edited by JoJo26

No he wanted more years and then talked shit about our fan base. I don't recall him talking poorly about Mike but I could be wrong. He is upset like Weaver used to be upset when being pulled from the game, he's a competitor, like Man of War, or Secritariat.

Im going to find some stats that will prove you dont know what you are talking about mentioning Lackey with Secretariat....