• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So it came down to Street's blown save?

that blown save and the 'we had that series swept -- almost'  LOOMS LARGE.

we had that game won.

Of course, we also had Saturday's game (yesterday's game) lost -- several times -- and we ended up somehow winning it despite BOTH TEAMS playing terrible baseball.

watching the Angels-Rangers 11-10 game Saturday as exciting (and LONG) as it was, it certainly was bad baseball more fit for the old movie - MAJOR LEAGUES.

why do I think if the SF Giants were in the AL West they would have won the Division by 8 games and been a far more competitive playoff team than the AL West entries?

blaming any one player's mistake in a single game as cause for not making the playoffs is absurd. why not blame some random error made by whomeverthe**** in game idontknoweither.

Steve Bartman.  He got blamed for that game.  And yet, it was a few errors on the field, one of which was a routine double play late in the game that led to a few runs if my hazy memory serves me wrong that was the real cause of their loss.

That's how logic works for fans.  There was far too much page turning in the season to put the blame on one incident.