• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/30 vs. Athletics - 4:05 p.m. start

Ray McKigney

I think they deserve credit for fighting til the end. I think that's what the post game focus will be and I think they lose no momentum going into Texas.

I must have missed that part. Was it before the Pujols pop up or after the Cowgill's patient at bat?

Mariners currently up 2-0 in the bottom of the 4th.  We desperately need them to win now.  If they do, were still in good shape.  If the Rangers win a game this weekend, they win the division.  After that, they most likely are gonna rest guys and get them healthy for the playoffs, they will also set their rotation accordingly.  Hypothetically if the Angels lose tomorrow, they will be tied with the Astros.  With 3 to play, the Astros would face a D Backs team looking to spoil, while the Angels will face a team looking to rest and get healthy.  No matter what though, it looks like the division is gone.

Edited by QuinlansMinion