• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 9/29 vs. Athletics

Ray McKigney

Gotta complete sweep tomorrow with Richards facing Zito....then, only really need to go 2-2 in Texas to likely get WC spot but would rather just beat them for the division

Yeah I thought that we only needed to go 5-2 this week to make it into the playoffs..3-2 in the final 5 should still be good after Houston's loss today, but 4-1 (and 5-0 of course) would be great, but not likely.

Yeah I thought that we only needed to go 5-2 this week to make it into the playoffs..3-2 in the final 5 should still be good after Houston's loss today, but 4-1 (and 5-0 of course) would be great, but not likely.

Pitching matchups in Texas worry me. Their bats have been on fire this 2nd half and are playing in their bandbox. Angels will have their 2 worst pitchers right now(Santiago and Weaver) pitching in that series

Alden Gonzalez ‏@Alden_Gonzalez 9s10 seconds ago

FWIW: Huston Street was walking around without crutches, said he feels "way more optimistic" about groin now than when he hurt it.

Alden Gonzalez ‏@Alden_Gonzalez 2m2 minutes ago

Street is still unsure of when he'll play catch, or when he'll return. "But I guarantee you this -- the first day I can pitch, I'll pitch."

Edited by bloodbrother

Pitching matchups in Texas worry me. Their bats have been on fire this 2nd half and are playing in their bandbox. Angels will have their 2 worst pitchers right now(Santiago and Weaver) pitching in that series

Lewis and Perez are just as trash as Weaver is right now, and Santiago has pitched just as well as Hamels this season..as well as of late (Hamels just gave up 6 ER).

I think we have the better offense, and the pitching seems like it's equal.

Lewis and Perez are just as trash as Weaver is right now, and Santiago has pitched just as well as Hamels this season..as well as of late (Hamels just gave up 6 ER).

I think we have the better offense, and the pitching seems like it's equal.

We have the better offense? lol

Perhaps Shoemaker. Wish they would start Weav on Wed at home vs Zito and move Richards to Thursday tbh, If they end up with a WC spot, the game isn't until next Tuesday, so Richards pitching on Thursday would still line him up for a full 4 days of rest between outings

Absolutely this.