• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If we make it to the playoffs - Weaver out of the Rotation?

mota_madness

I'll use the vet card for Weaver in a three game series. The guy seems to man up under pressure. I don't think there's a manager in baseball that would keep him out if it came down to a three man rotation.

Yes, that's our best hope tonight against Houston for sure.

You don't let Weave take the mound in a park where a pop-up can result in a double or HR. 

#icantbelievemlballowssillystadiumdimensionsthatleadtononcompetitiveplays

#atleastthey'regettingridofthemoronichillincenterfield

That whole stadium is a mess from dimensions to aesthetics to acoustics. I prefer COL move to the ALW instead.

COL would certainly be a lot better for travel. The commissioner originally wanted the DBacks to move, and I would have like that (I lived in Arizona in 2013), but the owner of the DBacks strongly prefers National League rules and wasn't broke and able to be bullied like the owners of the Astros. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Weaver retired. His body language is terrible. He may have nothing left to give mentally.

I see it playing out like this. He takes the offseason to try and see if he can reinvent his mechanics and add a few mph if he can't then he may retire at the end of spring training next season.