• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Lauren Boebert's son robbed a woman with a brain tumor: police - Raw Story

https://www.rawstory.com/tyler-boebert/

Boebert was easily identified in surveillance footage due to the fact that he was wearing a sweatshirt that featured the logo of Shooter's Grill, the restaurant that his mother once owned with her estranged husband before becoming a congresswoman.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Yes

Ok. please explain that to me. I can't possibly understand how you can believe this. Every issue I can think of the mainstream Democrats have gone far left. Abortion, LGBT crap, they used to oppose gay marriage (see old Obama clip), immigration, fiscal policy, environmental policy...i'm not seeing it.

49 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Boebert was easily identified in surveillance footage due to the fact that he was wearing a sweatshirt that featured the logo of Shooter's Grill, the restaurant that his mother once owned with her estranged husband before becoming a congresswoman.

"He's not who we elected!" - Libtards

Fuck that kid. Throw him in jail.

6 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Ok. please explain that to me. I can't possibly understand how you can believe this. Every issue I can think of the mainstream Democrats have gone far left. Abortion, LGBT crap, they used to oppose gay marriage (see old Obama clip), immigration, fiscal policy, environmental policy...i'm not seeing it.

They can't answer it seriously. They'll just respond jokingly because they're wrong.

29 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

What a loser 

20 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It's hard to with this weather. I'll be on a boat in the Keys next week though where the fishing and drinking will be excellent.

Come on Larry, no need to frown

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The Democrats are basically just Republicans from 20 years ago.

Arizona's new voting laws that require proof of citizenship are not discriminatory, a US judge rules

A U.S. district judge has ruled Arizona legislators did not discriminate when they adopted laws requiring counties to verify the status of registered voters who haven’t provided proof of U.S. citizenship

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arizonas-new-voting-laws-require-proof-citizenship-discriminatory-107706570

Finally some common sense

How many countries can we vote in while being citizens here?

None

Funny how people have ID's to get EBT cards, Medicare, go to school and other things but don't want to show them to vote