• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

40 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The Washington Post: New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA in suit accusing gun rights group of wide-ranging fraud and self-dealing
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nra-lapierre-ny-attorney-general/2020/08/06/8e389794-d794-11ea-930e-d88518c57dcc_story.html

It's not a secret that states like New York and California oppose the 2nd amendment. With that said the NRA needs to clean house and get new executives across the board. 

Edited by Jason

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol, they aren't really concerned about the NRA's internal issues. They despise the 2nd amendment as evident by their crazy gun laws

I read the article. The lawsuit is solely focused on the massive amounts of fraud they were committing. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

I can read through it again in case I missed something. 

This is the same woman that called them a "Terrorist Organization" during her campaign. She's an anti gun Democrat that views the NRA as a threat to the gun laws they want to enact. With all the new gun owners in the country now, they may be concerned that these new owners start supporting gun rights organizations. As far as the NRA, yes they have some major issues and executives that are unscrupulous. There are far better organizations out there that do more for gun rights. I do hope the lawsuit results in the removal of executives like LaPierre and Cox. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If libs think that the NRA represents gun owners, they are sorely mistaken. That organization has been funneling money to Wayne LaPierre's pockets for years and it's members are over it. I'll never join the NRA under it's current leadership. They don't do shit for gun rights anymore.

Well, the NRA certainly represents Republicans.

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If libs think that the NRA represents gun owners, they are sorely mistaken. That organization has been funneling money to Wayne LaPierre's pockets for years and it's members are over it. I'll never join the NRA under it's current leadership. They don't do shit for gun rights anymore.

Yeah, groups like Firearms Policy Coalition and the California, Rifle and Pistol Association are much better. I think the NRA would benefit from a leadership change but dissolving them like the New York AG wants to is just a political stunt