• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Good for him. It's interesting how people who experience tragedy first-hand become passionate about changing the status quo.

On the flip side there’s a dad of a girl that was killed there that is very pro gun and pushing for more security in schools. Hogg is a big time SJW

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

3 hours ago, Jason said:

On the flip side there’s a dad of a girl that was killed there that is very pro gun and pushing for more security in schools. Hogg is a big time SJW

I'm sure pro-gun dad (who is speaking at the RNC) was already very pro-gun before this occurred.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm sure pro-gun dad (who is speaking at the RNC) was already very pro-gun before this occurred.

I’m sure he was and I’m sure Hogg held his views prior to that as well. He’s full blown SJW and not just anti gun 

The majority of cops are good people. The number of bad cops amounts to far more than just a few bad apples, though. For example, I learned yesterday that domestic abuse is much higher in cop families than in the general population. Is that the job, the person, or both? Probably both, but an emotionally healthy person wouldn't take out their stress on their family.

The whole system of order based on the threat of violence naturally results in abuses of power by people who have bad intentions. 

Man what a tool.

Let them leave.

That was the blunt message Mayor de Blasio had for well-heeled New Yorkers fleeing the city because of the coronavirus, rising crime, unemployment and other factors — even though the top 1 percent of earners pay nearly half the Big Apple’s income taxes.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/theyll-be-back-de-blasio-isnt-stressing-exodus-of-wealthy-new-yorkers/

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Man what a tool.

Let them leave.

That was the blunt message Mayor de Blasio had for well-heeled New Yorkers fleeing the city because of the coronavirus, rising crime, unemployment and other factors — even though the top 1 percent of earners pay nearly half the Big Apple’s income taxes.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/24/theyll-be-back-de-blasio-isnt-stressing-exodus-of-wealthy-new-yorkers/

He may be the worst mayor in the country. Even worse than the pussy in Portland 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

When there's a Democrat president again, do cons go back to ignoring mayors and governors again? 

Not the one’s my state and it depends on how poorly of a job they’re doing on things that have a national impact. Do cons generally not pay attention to localized leaders that are in the spotlight?