• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Black Sabbath 2013 Tour

Yeah, Ozzy's in. Sucks about Bill Ward. I'm sure Sharon Osbourne has something to do with him not being part of it. I haven't read one interview with anybody that's dealt with her that has good things to say about her.

Weird that they chose the Sports Arena to play. Most bands play Staples Center or The Pond.

Ray, I read something months back that it definitely was Sharon's fault that Bill's not in the band. She's the Yoko Ono of metal.

Nate, it's Tony, Ozzy, Geezer, and I have no clue who is drumming. I wish Geezer and Tony stood up for Bill with whatever happened.

I too thought it was funny and weird that they're playing at the Sports Arena. Maybe they still think it's 1975?

Can't wait to hear the new album.

Me too. I actually have pretty high hopes (thought I'm probaby setting myself for a big fall). Just reading the interviews with the band and Rick Ruben. How Rick told them he wanted to hear the sound of their S/T again in their new album. If they can replicate the jazzy/blues S/T Sabbath then I am 100% on board!

Me too. I actually have pretty high hopes (thought I'm probaby setting myself for a big fall). Just reading the interviews with the band and Rick Ruben. How Rick told them he wanted to hear the sound of their S/T again in their new album. If they can replicate the jazzy/blues S/T Sabbath then I am 100% on board!

What's S/T?