• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

.5 Games Out

Stradling

But QM you have to admit before the last couple of months, you were as negative as anyone else.

Im not denying that.  But my negativity stopped for good a while ago.  Over the last couple months or so ive realized the AL is pretty weak this year, and a team like the Angels with a superstar like Trout and a pretty good rotation can perhaps make a run this year.  Ive been thinking about the 06 Cardinals a lot lately, that team snuck in with 80 something wins and got hot and won it all.  Thats why a lot of my posts have been positive lately.  But it doesnt help that I have to hear about someone bitching at me for trying to instill some positivity in all the negative threads the last couple of weeks.  It turns out I was right, we did gain a lot of ground on the Astros on their road trip, and they still have a series with the Giants coming up.  And although my initial reaction to the trades wasnt good, after thinking about it more I realized we actually did pretty good.  I made this post in Chucks thread on the 28th the day the trades were made.

In October you win with average players who know how to work counts.

Im glad the organization finally started listening to me.  Good work Stoneman.

So all in all id say I have a pretty good and positive outlook right now about this team, not a "super fan" but im certainly not being negative either.  

tdawg wasn't calling you a superfan just because of this past week. Your entire tone changed from being critical to the point of being irrational to being "the voice of reason". He thinks one of those personalities of yours is fake.

tdawg certainly isn't a dummy. He is one of the more astute posters on the forum - not to mention one of the funniest.

Do I really need to explain to you why I called you that again?

Here, I've drawn a diagram that I think might help you understand better. I know some of us are slower learners than others:

NbRHXSk.png

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

What are the axes in this graph? and could you put in any known people as a point of reference. e.g. foolishness vs negativity, with Roger Lodge on the extreme top left, and me somewhere in the bottom right?

Here, I've drawn a diagram that I think might help you understand better. I know some of us are slower learners than others:

NbRHXSk.png

Are these for others to wear while we watch you guys argue in 3D?

NbRHXSk.png

Could you please properly scale this to "percentage of posts on the forum" 

Thank you.

So only people who say the division is out of reach in August are negative whiners? So when I pull one of your posts from the GD thread talking about how Arte should sell the team or whatever, that isn't "whining"?

Most people here have seen your schtick for what it is. I just called you out on it. Now you're getting salty with me in every thread.

I treat the GD as the vent thread still, so I give everyone a pass for being pissed off in those threads. I do agree that his overall change is odder than Soto becoming pro-Scoscia after Dipoto left.