• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

.5 Games Out

Stradling

So we have 52 games left, the Astros have 49 games left. What's going to happen? Baseball is dumb. Week before last we lost six games in a row and the Astros took the lead from us. This week we went 4-2 and made up some ground. So do the Astros now suck for losing 3 out of 4 against the A's, or are we the only team that sucks when we have an awful week? Is AstrosWin losing their shit? Is Astros Oracle working on a self ban? Have any of you calmed down from our bad week? Baseball is a game of streaks and a marathon. It will come down to who plays well at the end of September.

Were 3 games back in the loss column, and play them a handful of times as well.  The Astros are a good team but 3 games is not insurmountable, and lets not overrate them.  They are about to go on a 9 game road trip, lets see how much ground the Angels can make up while the Astros are on this road trip.  Theres no need to flip out because of a losing streak, people act like they havent been through a regular season before.  

tdawg wasn't calling you a superfan just because of this past week. Your entire tone changed from being critical to the point of being irrational to being "the voice of reason". He thinks one of those personalities of yours is fake.

I may get upset with this team from time to time (everyone on this board does), but I would never say were out of it in August.  Thats the point I was trying to make, calling me a super fan because of that was just plain stupidity.  There are people who were literally talking about the wild card game like it was a sure thing.

I want this team hitting on all cylinders if they do go to the playoffs. I don't want our asses getting swept like last year, matter well just not make the playoffs. I don't mind losing, but lose with giving your opponent a battle

The first 2 games went 11 innings. It's not like KC steamrolled over us

Just a week ago I was telling people to chill out, and dummies like tdawg told me to stop being a super fan.  Told you guys its a long season.  Next time just listen.

Do I really need to explain to you why I called you that again?

Here, I've drawn a diagram that I think might help you understand better. I know some of us are slower learners than others:

NbRHXSk.png

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Here, I've drawn a diagram that I think might help you understand better. I know some of us are slower learners than others:

NbRHXSk.png

Negative whiners are the ones who say the division is out of reach in August.  By your logic, everyone on this board is a whiner because everyone here bitches about something at some point or another.  I think the dog in your avatar is smarter than you.  Get help.  

NbRHXSk.png

Your diagram looks like a pair of tits. 

NbRHXSk.png

Can we get a flow chart instead?

Thank You...

Negative whiners are the ones who say the division is out of reach in August.  By your logic, everyone on this board is a whiner because everyone here bitches about something at some point or another.  I think the dog in your avatar is smarter than you.  Get help.  

So only people who say the division is out of reach in August are negative whiners? So when I pull one of your posts from the GD thread talking about how Arte should sell the team or whatever, that isn't "whining"?

Most people here have seen your schtick for what it is. I just called you out on it. Now you're getting salty with me in every thread.

Btw Stradling, I havent really been negative here lately, in fact ive been on a streak of positivity.  I made most of these posts in threads about people being "Sick of this team" or "The sky is falling."  So tloser's assumption that I went from being negative to "super fan" all of a sudden was wrong, because all of these posts were made before I was accused of being a "super fan."

Were 3 games back in the loss column, and play them a handful of times as well.  The Astros are a good team but 3 games is not insurmountable, and lets not overrate them.  They are about to go on a 9 game road trip, lets see how much ground the Angels can make up while the Astros are on this road trip.  Theres no need to flip out because of a losing streak, people act like they havent been through a regular season before.  

You guys act like were in last place.

We still have a wild card spot and only a few games out of first. Plus the team were chasing is the Houston Astros. Chill out.

We still have a playoff spot.  We can still win a world series.  A walk a bloop a Trout 3 run home run and a save.  You dont know how postseason baseball works.

I know it looks bad now, but these Angels could be the hot lucky team in October this year. Think about th Matrix when Neo was the one. The Angels could be the one.

And thats the only way I can justify picking the Angels to make it.

We are tied in the loss column on July 30th.  How is that disappointing?  This team controls their own destiny to win the division, thats not a bad situation to be in.

tdawg wasn't calling you a superfan just because of this past week. Your entire tone changed from being critical to the point of being irrational to being "the voice of reason". He thinks one of those personalities of yours is fake.