• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels memorabilia sale

Any season ticket holders willing to let me in early with them to the memorabilia sale taking place later this month? I will show up early and get a place in line at or near the front and you can join me in line shortly before they let us in so we can enter together. Email me at mkarich2000@yahoo.com if interested.

I've gotten game worn jerseys and locker room stuff before.  They have sold chairs from the locker room, too. And the banners from the street lights.  Lots of leftover giveaway stuff, too. Old player shirts and discontinued merch from the team store is WAY CHEAP. 

The email they sent says only one person per account this year. That being said, what time do people start to line up and is it worth it? What kind of things can you really get? Can you get anything so cool that it is worth it?

Try again.. Just because I work there doesn't mean that I won't be first in line, like NORMAL...  It's gonna be a fun day, cause I actually work at noon that day.. 

Well Patti if you want to try it you can sleep in on the day of the sale and I will be there bright and early to ensure we both get in first.  Email me....mkarich2000@yahoo.com

Yep, but then they throw us out and tell us we can't be in the lot before 6 am..  but we TRY to get there early...  Security had us line up outside the Orangewood entrance last year until they let us in the lot at 6.. 

Patti always gets there at like 4am

If any season seat holder is wiling to give me their letter or email granting early access to the memorabilia sale on Aprill 27 i will give you a signed ball by an Angel or former Angel.  You can pick from what I have....I have Bourjus, Frieri, Hank Conger, Mark Trumbo, Howie Kendrick, Kevin Jepsen, Torii Hunter, Bobby Abreu, Juan Rivera, Kendrys Morales and probably more...let me know if you are interested.  I am remodeling my house and one of hte rooms is a game room that I want to fill with Angels memorabilia and this could be my one, best chance to get some good stuff.

Yep, but then they throw us out and tell us we can't be in the lot before 6 am..  but we TRY to get there early...  Security had us line up outside the Orangewood entrance last year until they let us in the lot at 6.. 

So fun.....gonna miss ya this year! Or,,,,maybe not?