• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

How does anyone pay for the SC 247sports subscription? Schrader is such a homer and never has inside info. Just this week he said Mora to UW and Klemm to SC. Last year he did a bunch of the same. I would ask for a refund.

I do and have been for a yr and a half

He was wrong about klemm. Never said mora to uw. He's dead on with recruiting.

The head of Scout.com recruiting/etc is saying that Del Rio was definitely interested in the job but SC wanted him to leave the Broncos right away to begin recruiting and he wouldn't do that.

I still think some stupid team is going to hire Del Rio again.

Haden pushed Gruden hard but Gruden isn't interested in college.

Haden also contacted Saban's people to gauge his interest but he wasn't interested.

Franklin, Sumlin and Petersen all said no.

Gotta give Haden credit for going after the big time guys, reminds me of UCLA's failed BB coaching search.  Settling for Sark is hilarious.  Especially since Orgeron left and he struck out on Haden.  Also sounds like Tosh and Wilcox wont be coming either.

His high school situation is weird. Goes to a small school. Heard they couldnt play a few games due to #'s. I could be wrong. USC landed his 2 teammates last yr DL Kenny Bigelow & OL Khalil Rodgers. Sills is now 6'4 190. As far as i know his commitment is still honored

Edit- his was offered by Auburn, Clemson, Virginia Tech this fall

Michigan offers Sills

So Haden really did hire Sark over CP.

WTF is he thinking?

Idk but from what i read it was a mutual agreement by pat and cp that USC wasn't a good fit. (Head scratcher)

USC offers long time UW commit John Lockett. Love when we go after orange county recruits

LMAO c'mon man.  CP is a small town guy.  It has been known for a while that he would be hard to get outta Boise unless it was a place like the PNW.  SC went after him and they got turned down.  You don't fly to Boise and announce it to everyone if you aren't serious.

Saw Haden and Sark on college game day this morning. You have to like Sark.

I don't.

He's a sleazebag.

He'll do a good job, and that's all that matters to USC people. They blindly support murderers, so backing a guy who is a compulsive liar shouldn't be much of a stretch.

All people that support USC are terrible in their hearts: it's science.

Are you guys going to hang on to General P?

No clue.  Still unknown if Wilcox is coming with Sark, or whether he's going to Boise.  I enjoyed the tempo of his D vs Monte, but...the depths of Monte's ineptitude would have made a cow pie bingo play caller more successful.  BTW, cow pie bingo is highly entertaining as a form of raising funds for schools.

I don't.

He's a sleazebag.

He'll do a good job, and that's all that matters to USC people. They blindly support murderers, so backing a guy who is a compulsive liar shouldn't be much of a stretch.

All people that support USC are terrible in their hearts: it's science.

we like cats too

LOL.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/recruiting-him-lane-kiffin-told-alshon-jeffery-d-195628117--ncaaf.html

"According to Jeffrey and Wilson, Kiffin told Jeffery that if he chose the Gamecocks, he would end up pumping gas for the rest of his life like all the other players from that state who had gone to South Carolina."