• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

I expect a top 5 program with nonstop recruiting success to make home run hires.

I expect Cal to make terrible football decisions resulting in laughable football.

Why can't USC meet my expectations?

Grand Slam, baby!

Tell me the last time USC made a home run football hire

Tell me the last time USC made a home run football hire

I don't see how bringing up the program's nearly two decade long hiring ineptitude strengthens any case.

I guess falling ass backwards into success and sanctions with PC if we're going to consider hindsight.

At least you guys have that basketball guy that likes nutty court graphics.

Edited by RallyMo

"David Roberts, USC's vice president for athletic compliance, contacted Davis on Friday. After speaking with him and also with Sarkisian, Roberts said USC found no evidence that Sarkisian knew about the alleged activity. 'We don't have concerns about Steve's involvement,' Roberts said."

Good enough for me

Ya i like falling ass backwards into Rose Bowls and National Titles...works for me....and we all know the NCAA had it out for USC bc of the arrogance. It is what it is.

Interesting, I was just looking at the BCS National Champ list and USC isn't on there.

Re: Tosh, dude has essentially blackballed himself out of coaching at a high level.  What a f#%ktard.  I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a show-cause

Re: SC, it really stings that one of the best D-Line coaches and recruiters got all butt hurt when he wasn't named HC and took his ball and went home...and still hasn't found a job

FWIW Feldman is speculating that some of the blame could fall on Sark because Tosh had a previous violation.  When that happens there is extra responsibility for the coach to insure he is running a clean program.

Of course we all know Sark doesn't give a shit if he is running a clean program or not.

Re: Tosh, dude has essentially blackballed himself out of coaching at a high level. What a f#%ktard. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a show-cause

Re: SC, it really stings that one of the best D-Line coaches and recruiters got all butt hurt when he wasn't named HC and took his ball and went home...and still hasn't found a job

No worries for DL coach. You guys have Tosh now. Wait, what?

Tosh totally ****ed over Cal is a super sleezy way. That is why they are so happy about it.

Tosh did what was right for him at the time. He saw JT & Cal football we're headed no where, straight for the dumpster and he broke up with Cal. He was looking out for himself. I dont blame him in this cut throat bidness of college football.

Cal = Psycho ex girlfriend.

Tosh did what was right for him at the time. He saw JT & Cal football we're headed no where, straight for the dumpster and he broke up with Cal. He was looking out for himself. I dont blame him in this cut throat bidness of college football.

Cal = Psycho ex girlfriend.

Nah. You're stupid on this issue.