• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Andrew Heaney gets the call

I am not looking forward to this place if he doesn't get off to a good start to his Angel career.

If that happens, I won't be upset at him. The Angels offense is a more appropriate target for wrath. They had better wake up soon and learn how to hit. Lance McCullers is a young rookie who's pitching well, and who they've never seen before. We all know how that usually turns out.

Andrew Heaney's numbers had been poor the last 5 starts at AAA but Scioscia said last weekend they weren't indicative of how he'd pitched.

The PCL was beginning to eat him alive.

Has Scioscia ever said a discouraging word about anything??

He said after a recent horrible game that "we did a lot of good things on offense" but encountered a "bump in the road", which was our 0-9 with RISP and leaving three runners on third base.

A bump in the road. Flies in the ointment. Turn the page...

Has Scioscia ever said a discouraging word about anything??

He said after a recent horrible game that "we did a lot of good things on offense" but encountered a "bump in the road", which was our 0-9 with RISP and leaving three runners on third base.

A bump in the road. Flies in the ointment. Turn the page...

Ask Hamilton

Interesting to see the Angels throw him in there in a big game against the division leader (and a team that's absolutely destroying the ball right now)

That 1.53 WHIP in AAA isn't making me any more comfortable about watching this game either. Never know though.

I don't pay too much attention to stats in the PCL, since quite a few of the stadiums (including SLC) are at high altitude.

Cool for you guys. I hope he pitches well and gets some run support. Last time I was at a pitcher's MLB debut in they year 2000. Seth Etherton was pitching, a player who had been on my older brother's little league team. On an unrelated note I fell kinda old now :(

seth etherton...those were the years. He was supposed to be huge for us. Him, brian cooper, jason dickson, schowenwies.

I guess after a decade of having guys like ken hill, jack mcdowell and alan watson round out your rotation youll get excited for anything

Cool for you guys. I hope he pitches well and gets some run support. Last time I was at a pitcher's MLB debut in they year 2000. Seth Etherton was pitching, a player who had been on my older brother's little league team. On an unrelated note I fell kinda old now  :(

Talk about bringing a name from the past back...   Seth Etherton and his palm ball... Poor kid was doomed.