• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs.A's (6/19/15) : Navarro leading off

Richard

What the hell is Alex wearing?

Looks like a boy scout uniform.

And she just got the final score wrong.

She is sitting next to stumblemouth Mota and like all of us is trying very hard to figure out what the hell he is saying.

You know I've been hesitant to say it in the past because he seems like a good guy but really, Gubi just doesn't do it for me as a color commentator. Got nothing against him as a person but I will take Rex in his last days as an Angel broadcaster over Gubi any day of the week. He just doesn't have it in him. I bet he would admit it himself to some degree. At least Rex had fire and he could convey emotion. Having said that, I wouldn't want to see the man lose his job.

BTW , light it! Amazing comeback.

Edited by Angelsfirst

I've gotta say that in my opinion there's a clear correlation between the misery of certain fans and the boardwide obsession with fast food. Get some fiber in your diets, people. You'll be amazed at how hard it is to stay pissed at trivial nonsense when your innards are clean and clear.

3 batters in and the game is already over. Don't see this offense scoring 4+ runs against Gray.

Gray had a 1.60 ERA coming into tonight's start and he's already 3-0 this season vs the Angels in which his ERA is 1.19 so yeah, I figured 2 runs would probably be the most they would score tbh. In any case, Gray has been insane this year so I wasn't expecting a win today anyway because Shoe likely would have had to pitch a shutout or allow no more than 1 run

E9cagJY.jpg

Regarding the radio I actually like terry and mark. I think they're better than our TV commentators.

I've said this before but I wish they would toy with a three man booth. I would like to hear Victor, Langston and a former offensive player. That way when we are out in the field we have Langston giving us the pitching side of things, when we are up to bat not only would we have the hitters point of view, but the pitcher could also tell us what he would be considering. But my favorite pairing we have now would be Gubi and Langston. Least favorite would be Mota on "play until the last out until something good happens to you by play" and Gubi.

E9cagJY.jpg

I honestly thought it was over bb when it went up to 7-2, my brother and I were listening to the game and after the hit they got to extend the lead I said, "Well, shit, this one is over". But seriously, isn't this what is great about baseball? Granted come back like this doesn't happen all the time, but the fact that it can makes it fantastic. I am not sure when the last time we came back from 5 runs in the 7th inning was, but comebacks happen in baseball just about every day.

19 runs in 2 games. Could this finally be the turning point in the season?

Shoemaker was rocked again. Salas is well being tossed. Gott showing potential. Pujols on fire. Gia a 3 rbi game.

Weaver tonight hopefully he bounces back. Hopefully the bats stay alive

2 more vs the last place Athletics then a huge 3 game series vs the divison leading astros at home. I hope they build on these next 2 and go in with guns blazing vs the Stros.

I honestly thought it was over bb when it went up to 7-2, my brother and I were listening to the game and after the hit they got to extend the lead I said, "Well, shit, this one is over". But seriously, isn't this what is great about baseball? Granted come back like this doesn't happen all the time, but the fact that it can makes it fantastic. I am not sure when the last time we came back from 5 runs in the 7th inning was, but comebacks happen in baseball just about every day.

What makes it even better is who they did it against. This was a pitcher who came into the game with a 1.60 ERA and was previously 3-0 vs the Halos this season with a 1.19 ERA in those 3 starts. It was nice to see the team rally back like that especially against one of the better arms in the AL this season