• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Like Hazy and Ahlers have said, Ladeskog is gonna get suspended for that hit on Depres.  Pretty chicken shit of him.  Hope Despres is OK.

Yeah, I'm surprised Depres is back in.  I would have thought the concussion protocol would have taken effect.  Especially with him.

And of course the Kings get the Caps on a second game of a back to back after the Ducks beat the Caps up at bit

Technically not a back to back. Both teams played on Monday and then on Wednesday. Though it looked more like the Kings had just played a back to back last night.

The problem is the shutdown line is just pure shit aside from Kesler when it comes to scoring. Cogs and Silf are so bad its not even funny anymore. You just know anytime they're on the ice and a decent scoring chance appears it'll go nowhere due to the stone hands from Cogs or Silf air mailing every damn shot he attempts. So frustrating to watch.

Guess what sucked out loud last night? Shocking! Cogs on a breakaway and putting it right on the ****ing logo was the most predictable thing ever.

Eh, I did see something that that line starts 70% of their shifts in the defensive zone.  They do an amazing job shutting down the other teams top line.

Cogliano is the one I don't get, Silf never really scored but Cogliano scored 20 goals two seasons ago, wtf happened to him?  Was it Koivu?

I don't think it was Koivu lol, I just think he had a slightly better year.  If you look at his full year numbers he averages about 15 goals a season.  He had a career year when he put 21 in the net.  This year is something of down year, but he's produced similar years a couple of times also.  Cogs is a good 3rd line player and great PK'er.  The one thats sort of mis cast is Kesler.  But thats just cause he can do the scoring thing.  The team is asking him to wear a different hat.  It is tough to not imagine what Kesler could do with some good scoring wingers to be sure tho.  This guy has scored 40 goals.  It wasn't by accident.  He's a great player.

Edited by UndertheHalo