• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bernie Sanders

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to know why the things that Bernie suggests are bad, look no further than Greece.  Check out this summary of the things they must change in order to get their next bailout.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a3c86ebf75264f049fb0ef3ae7d7a675/look-agreement-between-greece-eurozone

Sanders really should run as a independent for president.

He can be like the leftwing version of Ross Perot.

Edited by MikeScioscia4MVP

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to see what he has to say. I don't have an issue with Hillary, for the most part, and I will be happy to support her in the general election. At the same time I think Sanders is bringing up some important issues that a Democratic primary is supposed to address (because lord knows the Republican party is going to be based on who hates brown people the most, who loves jesus' little snowflakes the most, and who has the biggest little dick complex and wants to bomb Iran the most)...so at a minimum I hope he makes her sweat and work a little.

I'm interested to see what he has to say. I don't have an issue with Hillary, for the most part, and I will be happy to support her in the general election. At the same time I think Sanders is bringing up some important issues that a Democratic primary is supposed to address (because lord knows the Republican party is going to be based on who hates brown people the most, who loves jesus' little snowflakes the most, and who has the biggest little dick complex and wants to bomb Iran the most)...so at a minimum I hope he makes her sweat and work a little.

she's definitely got the "cool and hip" factor down.

Edited by mrwicked

So Bernie Sanders talked about Michael Brown and refered to his death as involving "institutional racism." Yet there is no evidence to support such a ridiculous, reckless statement, and all it does is fuel the race war (and for nothing but political gain).

And some of you think this guy should be our next president?

Yesterday he got interrupted for the second time by the blacklivesmatter folks. What ****ing idiots.

Sanders allowed them to open the program tonight at the L.A. Sports Arena. The place was packed. A lot of young people.

28,000 earlier in Portland, and then the endorsement of the largest nurses union in the country.

His campaign is gathering steam. 

Edited by fan_since79

So Bernie Sanders talked about Michael Brown and refered to his death as involving "institutional racism." Yet there is no evidence to support such a ridiculous, reckless statement, and all it does is fuel the race war (and for nothing but political gain).

And some of you think this guy should be our next president?

In his liberal mind that stuff is all true

Sanders allowed them to open the program tonight at the L.A. Sports Arena. The place was packed. A lot of young people.

28,000 earlier in Portland, and then the endorsement of the largest nurses union in the country.

His campaign is gathering steam. 

He doesn't have a chance.

Clinton is definitely not worried about this guy.  Although in the short term he may pull her more to the left.

Here was his statement...

“There is no president, none, one year after the death of Michael Brown, no president who will fight harder to end institutional racism that I will,” Sanders said. “(There is) no president who will push harder for fundamental changes in our criminal justice system.”

Hardly the the call for a race war you are making it to be wopphil...I would expect better from you.

It was an interesting night. The line to get in was, literally, over a mile long. It stretched from the sports arena, almost around the entire coliseum and then looped back on itself and down past the the plunge, and then back towards the coliseum once again. We didn't make it in the arena and there was probably a few thousand people at least with us in the front of the arena watching a live stream on big screens.

He's not the most dynamic speaker, very point by point and somewhat wonkish at times. Definitely a strong economic populist message focused on the poor and middle classes - ties it in various things like jobs, healthcare, education, judicial reform, etc. Some powerful lines about Wall St. As I expected, didn't spend a lot of time on defense related items.

The crowd, at least outside, was enthusiastic, though I get the idea that some of the people were like me, more just hearing what he had to say and checking things out.

Still wouldn't expect him to beat out Clinton, and to be honest I'm not sure his message outside of the corporate/Wall St. reform is much different than hers. Let's hope when they do get on stage together there is a much more substantive discussion than what we saw the other night in Cleveland.