• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halos and MLB post game celebrations are bush league

The locker room celebration after winning the wild card game amuses me.  The team just won one game and has another in about 36 hours.

It's weird.  You don't see this wackiness in any other sport.  At least not as often.  It has to be a bit fake.  Mostly fake.  

Go ahead and flame me but I actually agree with the OP. The other night when Johnny G had the walk off Cowgill almost ripped him apart trying to pull his jersey off of him. F*ckin idiot.

We've already seen a player land on the DL for post game celebration mishaps. I'm all good with smiles and high fives but this dogpile/jump up and down in unison thing is tired.

Go ahead and flame me but I actually agree with the OP. The other night when Johnny G had the walk off Cowgill almost ripped him apart trying to pull his jersey off of him. F*ckin idiot.

We've already seen a player land on the DL for post game celebration mishaps. I'm all good with smiles and high fives but this dogpile/jump up and down in unison thing is tired.

A few years ago Chris Coghlan tore up his knee trying to plant a shaving cream pie in the face of a teammate after a walk-off win.

He missed a lot of games over the next year or two, and has never regained his Rookie of the Year form.

It's gone overboard now. First it was a single quick gag like a pie in the face then the interview went on. But now a player can't even finish answering a question. I couldn't tell if Weav was pissed that bottle was thrown or being interrupted for a 2nd time.

How dare they be excited with a walk off hit.

I'm definitely ready to see the bouncing thing go away. My elementary school team would have found that silly.