• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another US Hostage Killed

Was that info forwarded to you, perhaps in an email?

Actually I heard it in a news report, jerkoff.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/video-two-al-qaeda-hostages-142444634.html

Two Al-Qaeda Hostages Killed in Counterterrorism Raid, U.S. Says

Obama didn’t personally sign off on the two operations, Earnest said, adding that the U.S. would compensate the families of Weinstein and Lo Porto.

Actually I heard it in a news report, jerkoff.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/video-two-al-qaeda-hostages-142444634.html

Two Al-Qaeda Hostages Killed in Counterterrorism Raid, U.S. Says

Obama didn’t personally sign off on the two operations, Earnest said, adding that the U.S. would compensate the families of Weinstein and Lo Porto.

I expect no response from glen on this one.

What a tough position for a family to be in. What's the right decision to make here? The gov't won't help, but yet you can't just sit back and do nothing when a way out is offered.

I hope none of us are ever in that position

In case anyone was wondering.....

I don't believe myself to be in any danger but I have given strict instruction to all my family members to never pay a penny of ransom for me. I have a pre-written message prepared for them to release and maybe I'll do a video to go with it.

I can't imagine having to think of the possibility of being kidnapped but admire that you have spoken with your family and taken steps towards dealing with that unfortunate possibility. You are in Saudi Arabia right? How often are Westerners taken as hostages in that country? 

I can't imagine having to think of the possibility of being kidnapped but admire that you have spoken with your family and taken steps towards dealing with that unfortunate possibility. You are in Saudi Arabia right? How often are Westerners taken as hostages in that country? 

I remember one about 12 years ago. He stopped at a faked check point. I have no plans to leave the beaten path.