• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

At what point do you just sit back and look at this team, and go...

tdawg87

After that 4th run given in tonight I legitimately turned off the game. First time I've done this since the Texas debacle last year.

I lasted until the 8-0 lead at home vs. Tampa debacle. Then got sucked back in and watched many other horrendously painful games in their entirety. Not sure how much more of that I can handle in 2013.

i'm like billy beane, i can't actually watch most games, i have to find out after the fact. mostly because i don't have cable and live in san diego, but also the billy beane thing.

He probably doesn't want to get caught on TV shaking his head after an ill-advised pitching change by the field manager like Dipoto the other day.