• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Royals are steadily climbing..

up my list of teams that I can't stand. I concede that they just outplayed us this weekend. That aside, there are plenty of characters on that team that I can't stand. To name a few Yost, Hosmer and now Ventura. I can just hear Phys and Rex talking about how they own us.

They're a good team but honestly I think they just came out of the gate red hot after losing game 7 at home last year. Would stick in my craw as well I suppose. Doesn't mean it will last. Please feel free to add to the list of #**holes. Had to get that off my chest.

Grab a drink instead of a keyboard.

This is probably the first and last time I see someone say, "I can't stand the Royals"

A small market team that has been garbage for 25 years and seems to have put it together. Good for them. There was a time we sucked ass annually and became perennial contenders.

You sound like a sore loser after getting swept.

Sounds more like jealousy than dislike.  They kick our ass because theyre team isnt composed of idiots and theyre manager doesnt have his head up his own ***.  They know how to play the game properly, they execute simple plays like bunting and they dont have atrocious defenders like Freese out there.  

All that said, they will fizzle out and lose to another team in the postseason.  Doesnt matter how much success they have, that team and franchise will still be a failure.  Once those guys get good enough theyll just go sign with other teams, and the Royals will be back to dirt.  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

the pitcher Ventura incident (stare down with Trout) that led to the benches emptying is not a good thing for the Royals. They'll have to deal with that (his immature attitude and dumb hot head reaction).

interesting contrast of youngsters today -- Ventura's conduct vs. another young athlete who stood before the world in a green jacket after winning the Masters at age 21 and gave just an impressive impromptu acceptance speech at Augusta (Jordan Spieth).

Sorry but "doesn't have his head up his ass" is not a phrase that's ever been used to describe Ned Yost as a manager. He's generally considered one of the worst, at least tactically speaking, in the game.

That aside, they're annoying to me only because they seem to exploit every weakness the Angels have and always come up with the big play.

Nobody on that roster that's hateable in a mid-2000s Red Sox kind of way though. They just flat out own the Angels right now.

Grab a drink instead of a keyboard.

This is probably the first and last time I see someone say, "I can't stand the Royals"

A small market team that has been garbage for 25 years and seems to have put it together. Good for them. There was a time we sucked ass annually and became perennial contenders.

You sound like a sore loser after getting swept.

Well admittedly I don't like getting swept. Hence the words "that aside." Honestly if we had swept them and that Ventura business happened, I still would have started this thread.

My point was that there are now 3 or 4 unsavory characters IMO on that team and that's a lot more than a lot of other teams in the league. Not saying I hate the entire team,

BTW I could use a drink actually.

they are red hot again.  When your swinging the bats (even better then they did in the playoffs) and making big defensive plays you are going to win.  **** them, its one series in the beginning of the season.  They aren't near Boston or Oakland yet in my mind.

Edited by UndertheHalo

they are red hot again. When your swinging the bats (even better then they did in the playoffs) and making big defensive plays you are going to win. **** them, its one series in the beginning of the season. They aren't near Boston or Oakland yet in my mind.

I agree. I would be more upset if I thought the Royals would be as good as they were last year. I think we will be fine BTW. Certainly nothing wrong with a little rivalry.

Well admittedly I don't like getting swept. Hence the words "that aside." Honestly if we had swept them and that Ventura business happened, I still would have started this thread.

My point was that there are now 3 or 4 unsavory characters IMO on that team and that's a lot more than a lot of other teams in the league. Not saying I hate the entire team,

BTW I could use a drink actually.

Wait, so who are these characters you speak of?

I'm curious as to why someone in SoCal hates a couple of baseball players playing in the Midwest.

Pujols always has a big bat flip when he hits a bomb. You must hate him too.

Not always thrilled with him but he is known for being one of the nicest guys in baseball and he plays for the Angels so yeah, I support him over Hosmer. Plus Albert gets enough shit from people on this board so I figured I'd direct some of that energy towards KC.