• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

more liberal idiocy

please move this stupidity to the politics thread

How is it stupidity? Do you really believe the state should be spending $100,000 to give ELECTIVE surgery to a CRIMINAL? Do you think state resources are unlimited? And do you think society's priorities are straight when we are giving away procedures like this, to the scum of the earth, nonetheless, while kids go to bed hungry?

And for those who say this isn't a liberal issue, do you really think a conservative judge would have made such a decision? This judge was an Obama appointee, probably because he shares Obama's liberal ideology.

Edited by wopphil

The fact that you seem to think judicial nominees act in lockstep with whomever nominated them is...interesting, but hardly surprising.

I don't believe that (see, e.g., Souter). But I do believe that Obama wants and works to appoint judges who embrace his ideology and will make decisions consistent with his beliefs about social policy. And this is just one such product of the backwards belief system I believe Obama embraces.

He spoke on this when he appointed this judge.

Where do you lefties stand on this? Do you find the decision as absurd as I do?

He spoke on providing gender reassignment surgery to prisoners at the expense of taxpayers?

He spoke on providing gender reassignment surgery to prisoners at the expense of taxpayers?

Yep. Did it at a campaign speech in San Francisco. His exact words were "if I am elected President, I'll make sure prisoners get expensive sex change surgeries and that the tax payers foot the bill. It's only right that hard working Americans pay their fair share."

Gavin Newsom was standing there on stage with Obama. He got moist when he heard the speech.

Edited by wopphil