• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

more liberal idiocy

OK...as probably the leftiest person on this board and a vehement supporter of LGBTQ rights, I'll bite.

I actually think she (I will refer to the prisoner as "she" because that's how she identifies herself) and taxpayers would be better served by not having surgery, but reassigning her to a women's prison. There are many transgendered people who do not elect to have the surgery (many possibly because of the cost) and live their lives. I get that.

She is also incarcerated, and I get that.

No. The taxpayers of California have more important things to worry about than paying for a gender reassignment surgery. Like water.

As a side note, I'm sure Obama asked this judge (like all prospective judicial employees) this specific question when nominating him. Does anybody on here honestly think that judges are asked how they would rule in any specific case that could possibly come before them?

OK...as probably the leftiest person on this board and a vehement supporter of LGBTQ rights, I'll bite.

I actually think she (I will refer to the prisoner as "she" because that's how she identifies herself) and taxpayers would be better served by not having surgery, but reassigning her to a women's prison. There are many transgendered people who do not elect to have the surgery (many possibly because of the cost) and live their lives. I get that.

She is also incarcerated, and I get that.

No. The taxpayers of California have more important things to worry about than paying for a gender reassignment surgery. Like water.

As a side note, I'm sure Obama asked this judge (like all prospective judicial employees) this specific question when nominating him. Does anybody on here honestly think that judges are asked how they would rule in any specific case that could possibly come before them?

Since we have addressed this issue within the Nevada prison system, I will follow up.

We assign inmates to prisons based upon their "equipment" at the time of intake. If they have a penis, they go to a male facility, vagina they go to a female facility. Otherwise you have people claiming to be transgender just so that they can be assigned to a facility with the opposite sex - with predictable results.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan