• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Silver Linings: April 11th, 2013 Edition

Chuck

Josh Hamilton appears to have broken out of his slump. 2-3 with a walk. 

Howie Kendrick seems to be over his failures with RISP. Clutch double early in the game to tie the score. Hit the ball really well in his other at bats. 

Vargas pitched decently, working out of trouble until that HR to Donaldson. Scioscia should have let him finish the inning as Jepsen is a recipe for disaster. 

The Angels started the season 7-15 in 2012 and won 89 ball games, despite sputtering toward the end of the season again.

The Angels play the Houston Astros. They should take 2 out of 3 at the very worst.

Callaspo was removed from the game, but he didn't die. But even if he did, Luis Jimenez is hitting .367, but more importantly a .424 OBP. Jimenez has walked 3 times vs. 4 whiffs. He also has a bomb and four RBI's. 

Sarah Colonna is going back to the ballpark on Sunday. The Angels took care of the matter. 

The Seattle Mariners lost. 

Tomorrow is a new day, which brings forth new optimism and hope. 

Hey Chuck,

Sorry for letting my frustrations get out of control on that other thread.  I'll tone things down in the future...

No worries, just trying to stay optimistic. It's too easy to join the crowd of angry fans. I choose to hope for the best as this team is much better than what they've shown.