• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Greinke: Fractured collar bone

Kemp is all talk no action: Keep sucking balls and worrying about getting your face on TV at Lakers games you fn clown.

Feel bad for Greinke, but you don't turn and start talking crap after you plunk a guy.

I fear for Padres fan's lives at that ghetto stadium on Monday: the gangbangers will be out in full force.

Not too nitpick but if you walk away from a batter as he's charging the mound you will labelled a pu$$y the rest of your life and will probably receive 0 respect from other players.

Well, then he'd be a pu$$y with no broken bones

Greinke deserved what he got. He threw a fastball up and in at a guy he supposedly has history with, then afer hitting him he walks towards the plate even though he knows Quentin is coming at him....Maybe next time he will take the "pu$$y route" as you like to call it.

I think now Greinke looks like more of a tool because not only did he throw at him (again) but he tried to fight him and ended up with a broken collar bone...cant imagine that earned him too much "respect" around the league

This is hilarious. It was a fight, tend to happen between athletes in all major sports. Quentin, like any other player that charges the mound, is at fault here. However, if you were hit three times by the same guy in your career you may get caught up in the heat of the moment. Every time Greinke has hit him its been in the shoulder. One could question intent there. Mattingly and Greinke say you arent trying to hit a guy in that situation which seems logical but the pitch was nowhere near the strike zone. So that begs the question on what he was exactly trying to do there? Doesnt seem like he was trying to get him out exactly.

To those who think some precedent needs to be set here, you are wrong. Greinke getting hurt like he did is unfortunate but it could happen. It isnt like Quentin was tearing him apart. How does Quentin, who is slow, outrun Ellis to the mound? Like I said, Quentin is in the wrong but not any more so than any other instigator throughout the years. 

In the end, Matt Kemp has proven to me that my thoughts on him are correct. Just a hot head douche who doesnt respect the game. 

Well, then he'd be a pu$$y with no broken bones

Greinke deserved what he got. He threw a fastball up and in at a guy he supposedly has history with, then afer hitting him he walks towards the plate even though he knows Quentin is coming at him....Maybe next time he will take the "pu$$y route" as you like to call it.

I think now Greinke looks like more of a tool because not only did he throw at him (again) but he tried to fight him and ended up with a broken collar bone...cant imagine that earned him too much "respect" around the league

Greinke threw at him because he has a history of crowding the plate. Did you really expect him to run away when Quentin charged the mound? Has that ever happened in the history of MLB?

There’s a temptation to connect Quentin with slugger Adrian Gonzalez, who generated all-star stats with the Padres before moving to the Boston Red Sox. Quentin is big (6 feet 2, 235 pounds), locally grown, blessed with the ability to hit baseballs where they cannot be caught.

But Gonzalez played here for five years. Quentin may exit after one, when he’ll become a free agent.

Gonzalez was raised on both sides of the border. Quentin doesn’t speak Spanish.

Gonzalez grew up rooting for the Padres. Quentin — egads — cheered for the Dodgers.

“I was born in L.A. My father was born and raised in Los Angeles,” he said. “Like many children who are forced to like their father’s team, I grew up a Dodgers fan. And a Raiders fan. … I’m a big loyalty person. I don’t jump off the bandwagon.”

http://web.utsandiego.com/news/2012/feb/26/tp-quentin-hopes-to-bring-excitement-to-padres/