• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Fiona Apple...

Lhalo

great idea! that would mean we get six more years of kajagoogoo. 

I thought they broke up and their lead singer recorded a solo album?

So that means, at most, only five more years.

I think I heard that on "Behind the Music" or "One Hit Wonders" or some such VH1 Classic show.

I thought they broke up and their lead singer recorded a solo album?

So that means, at most, only five more years.

I think I heard that on "Behind the Music" or "One Hit Wonders" or some such VH1 Classic show.

i like how you just ever so casually mentioned how you "accidently" (wink wink) came across this news, as if you aren't sitting at home right this very instant wearing your favorite Limahl t-shirt and eating mini donuts while "too shy" plays on a continuous loop on your vcr.

i like how you just ever so casually mentioned how you "accidently" (wink wink) came across this news, as if you aren't sitting at home right this very instant wearing your favorite Limahl t-shirt and eating mini donuts while "too shy" plays on a continuous loop on your vcr.

You describe it so well, one would almost think you were partaking at this very moment.