• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels @ Royals - Game 3

Chimi

Morin made a good pitch to Moustakas. Moustakas broke out his 8 iron and just golfed that. Not much you can do about that.

Desperation starts taking hold.

Their approach is just better than ours. CJ worked the outer half of the plate and they got two opposite field singles and a base clearing opposite field double.

You probably need to stay off the lines bro...I've never heard of a meaningless playoff game

Thank you for pointing that out.

Yet again, you miss my point entirely.

Also, accuse me of drug use again. 

I dare you. 

Edited by laagamer

Embarrassed I supported this team all year.  Absolutely embarrassing to be an Angel fan.

Then it is all about your low self esteem. The Angels played great ball all year and injuries caught up with them. Oh well, at least I got to see a Western Division championship over the crappy below .500 finish last season.

That's productive baseball there. Aoki is responsible for that run. His speed allowed him an infield single as most would have been thrown out. And then he makes it into scoring position on the sac fly. Team speed.

We have no team speed, and we should really get someone with speed on top of our lineup and move Calhoun down

That's productive baseball there.  Aoki is responsible for that run.  His speed allowed him an infield single as most would have been thrown out.  And then he makes it into scoring position on the sac fly.  Team speed.

I miss that from the Angels. It's not that Aybar, Trout, Calhoun aren't fast enough but the rest of the team isn't.