• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Division Series Schedule

Richard

No complaints here.  I'm just really rooting for the Royals to win the Wild Card game.  Not because I don't think the Angels can beat the A's, it's mostly because the A's are the worse team right now but also probably the most dangerous.  Also, primarily because I want something new for the playoffs.  It's been the Angels vs the A's all dang year and I just want that team in Oakland put away for good.

The Royals on the other hand haven't been to the playoffs since 1985.  An Angels-Royals ALDS would be brilliant in my mind. 

I have a good feeling about this year. These games couldn't have worked better for my schedule.

Friday is after the rehearsal dinner and Saturday is my wedding and there is no game. This should be a good weekend

So your wedding is on Saturday and you're worried about the Angels playoff schedule. You're a true Angels fan......oh and you'll be divorced by Tuesday. (sarcasm of course) Congrats. 

Man I'm busy this weekend

Game 1 -Thursday night

Game 2 - Friday night

USC game - Saturday night

Cardinals/Broncos/ Game 3 - Sunday

Busy sports weekend

Got You Beat

THURSDAY - Photo with THE STANLEY CUP

FRIDAY - Halos Game 2

SATURDAY - UCLA - only unbeaten school in So Cal

My 3 year old twitter account has reached the ultimate!

@UCLAKINGSHALOS