• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread 9/23/14 Angels @ A's #2

2002_halos_II

I bet it costs him some votes

I'm not even really saying that as a negative. The fact that he still has gaudy numbers despite those strikeouts is pretty damn impressive in itself.

But these strikeouts are still out of control. Imagine how much better he can be if he just put the ball in play some more. It's his approach that's the cause of this.

we've got 96 wins.........97 if we win tonight -- best record in baseball.......but GEEZ have you ever seen such a team with records like that limp to the finish line like this?

Seattle got thumped by Toronto (10 to 2) again today -- they're tanking the A's and Royals right into the wild card/ playoffs.

Dogs 3, Giants 0 as the Latrine........Giants announced today that their spark plug OF, Pagan is out for the season (back surgery) and will miss the playoffs.

you think the A's record without Cespedes on the team and in the line up is BAD, you should check the Giants record when Pagan is on the DL and out of the line up.

night and day.

Pagan, not great stats, but really gets the otherwise weak Giants offense going.........Giants, despite, their pitching, could be Wild Card one and done.

I trust Trout's opinion of his approach more than that of anyone on this forum. I seem to be the only one who is pleased with Trout's performance, despite the massive strike out numbers. He's still producing in a big way.

Nice try.

No one is saying he is having a bad year, or that he sucks or anything astronomically stupid like that. People are just concerned that he is striking out at such a ridiculous rate. He strikes out way too much. That is just a fact.