• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS tickets

MVTrout

Always nice to wait closer to game day and pick some up when someone is panicking

For a regular season game id agree with you but for the playoffs I find it unlikely.  Resale price on these tickets are going to be insane.

No idea how anyone even got field level tickets unless they were season ticket holders.  Sounds like all of us could only manage to see 500 level.

For a regular season game id agree with you but for the playoffs I find it unlikely. Resale price on these tickets are going to be insane.

No idea how anyone even got field level tickets unless they were season ticket holders. Sounds like all of us could only manage to see 500 level.

Fwiw tix are already 10 bucks cheaper on stub hub than yesterday. I know the market fluxuates though. Just something to always keep an eye on. Sometimes you come up nice

Fwiw tix are already 10 bucks cheaper on stub hub than yesterday. I know the market fluxuates though. Just something to always keep an eye on. Sometimes you come up nice

Perhaps if we draw a team like Kansas City tickets would drop in value.  Right now its between KC and Oakland and I cant imagine either of those would equate to ridiculously high resale value.  So perhaps your right and people could just try to get rid of tickets via stubhub.  

The question is how anyone managed to get field level tickets in the first place.  I cant even find lower view.

I looked at 1035 for the hell of it and could get 2 seats in VIew 402.

Let's be honest….  people still don't care.   STH got theirs plus whatever else they could add on.   There's still plenty of purchasers for resale.

If this was a huge deal, like WS, it will sell out in 5 minutes.

The hysteria isn't as big as many of you want it to be.   There will always be trepidation for long-time Angels fans, even in the playoffs.   2002 was a long time ago, and theres have been numerous disappointments since.

I looked at 1035 for the hell of it and could get 2 seats in VIew 402.

Let's be honest….  people still don't care.   STH got theirs plus whatever else they could add on.   There's still plenty of purchasers for resale.

If this was a huge deal, like WS, it will sell out in 5 minutes.

The hysteria isn't as big as many of you want it to be.   There will always be trepidation for long-time Angels fans, even in the playoffs.   2002 was a long time ago, and theres have been numerous disappointments since.

Lol what?  There is absolutely nothing available.  All I am pulling up is one single seat in section 237.  I really wish people didnt care, I would have 2 seats in section 108 right now.  

No idea how anyone even got field level tickets unless they were season ticket holders.  Sounds like all of us could only manage to see 500 level.

the only people who get field level seats are SSH, corporate sponsors, and stars of current shows on Fox.

For a regular season game id agree with you but for the playoffs I find it unlikely.  Resale price on these tickets are going to be insane.

There are probably still some nice singles out there if you don't mind going as a single.