• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This is what a 2 game suspension looks like

bloodbrother

if goodell or others in his office saw the video a few months ago, why lie and say they didn't see it until this week along with the rest of us? 

I can't answer why he would lie about the video.  Damage control pure and simple.  But lying to the public about seeing a video is not a crime.  Maybe some of the owners saw the video also and he was trying to protect them.  Who knows.  But once the media sinks their teeth into you it's tough to get away.

This whole thing is an exercise in selective indignation.

First, what is the NFL? It's an association of a couple thousand 20-something testosterons bred for violence and aggression. The idea that this might never spill over into the real world is a charming pipe dream.

. I'm the father of 2 girls and there's a standing rule in my house that nobody hits anybody for any reason. If I had a house full of post-adolescent muscleheads I'd have some pretty strict guidelines in place involving violent behavior and its consequences because the strict no hitting rule would be as effective as a speed limit sign on a remote highway without that.

Domestic violence is a real problem and unacceptable in any situation but when I look at the whole incident I get the feeling that Rice's actions are the least reprehensible of anyone involved. So far he's the only one to admit to his mistake and do anything to make it right.