• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

One America News (OAN)

I did a quick check to see what it was all about. Never heard of it or watched it.

What I found: Owned by Herring Networks, subsidiary of Herring Broadcasting, headquartered in San Diego. "The channel features a mix of rolling news coverage as well as conservative political analysis programming."

Sounds to me like Fox News with some actual news thrown in.

there's a ton of actual news and (thank goodness) very little commentary so far. i like watching it to get just simple, straightforward news. i don't care much for CNN or fox news, so this fills a need for me. they could use some help with their graphics and some presentation nuances.

Hmm, I'll have to check it out. For the time being, I've pretty much just stuck to cnn. I feel that they're centered and that their coverage is solid. Plus as an added bonus, they have some attractive reporters. Erin Burnett anyone?

Checked out Al Jazeera America recently... they're about as slanted as CNBC and Fox News. I think I read here a while back that their American affiliate was pretty objective but apparently not everything you read in this forum is true. I like straight up news so OAN might be a good alternative for me.

Hmm, I'll have to check it out. For the time being, I've pretty much just stuck to cnn. I feel that they're centered and that their coverage is solid. Plus as an added bonus, they have some attractive reporters. Erin Burnett anyone?

Her eyes are hypnotic. A truly incredible shade of light blue. I watched her newscast one night for about 30 minutes and then I realized that I hadn't heard a single thing she had said.

Of course, for the real news I go to Univision, Despierta America. I live for the weather with Ximena Cordoba.

Her eyes are hypnotic. A truly incredible shade of light blue. I watched her newscast one night for about 30 minutes and then I realized that I hadn't heard a single thing she had said.

Of course, for the real news I go to Univision, Despierta America. I live for the weather with Ximena Cordoba.

When I lived in Vegas I often went to Crazy Horse Too for live news updates.