• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 7/12/14 ANGELS @ RANGERS

No actually I'm not. I've been a member here for awhile and this site use to have a thread that kept up with the game. Clearly that is no longer the case. No need to be condescending. I asked nicely and genuinely.

Why people got to be such dicks for sport is beyond me.

We haven't done the play-by-play much, if at all, this year.  I used to do it quite a bit the last 2 years, but it seems like by-and-large, people have access to some alternate form (TV, radio, MLB GameDay, etc.).  This is just a discussion thread now.

So uh, since June 1st

CJ Wilson - 6.81 ERA

Jered Weaver - 4.50(includes his 2 ER thus far tonight)

these are supposed to be the 2 reliable guys in this rotation filled with young arms. This team needs another starter down the stretch IMO

Hamels FTW

No actually I'm not. I've been a member here for awhile and this site use to have a thread that kept up with the game. Clearly that is no longer the case. No need to be condescending. I asked nicely and genuinely.

Why people got to be such dicks for sport is beyond me.

Lighten up francesca

Just hearing Joe Buck is getting me thinking about that inevitable moment in the All Star game on Tuesday, when they show a shot of Jeter, talk him up, and then cut to a shot of Trout with Joe saying, "and that's the guy many say is taking Jeter's place as the face of Major League Baseball."

Anyway, Trout loads them, Albert better slam it.