• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looking at getting a second dog... opinions?

The pound is safer route, usually. And you're saving a dog that will be killed! All of the best dogs me and my family have ever owned, we got at the pound

I have adopted three pound dogs, and two of them had serious health conditions that we weren't told about. One, a Welsh Corgi, had metastatic cancer and had to be put down three weeks after we adopted her.

I would imagine there are some people who will turn their pet over to the pound to avoid medical bills OR the cost of putting the animal down themselves.

Don't know how much information rescue groups have on the animals they foster either.

Edited by 2002_halos_II