• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

I don't mind those line changes. Sekac might be on track to set a record for most times being through on goal in a series without getting a decent shot off, but I've liked his energy offensively. Plus Cogliano and Thompson should be better at covering his defensive shortcomings. I've got no problem with Fleischmann over Etem either.

Also, the benefit of being on the other side of the world for this is I woke up 10 minutes ago which is good at limiting how nervous I can get. Still, I'm pretty damn nervous

Difference.

They have two superstars that will produce in the postseason.

We have superstar players that get exposed in the postseason.

I have zero faith in the Getzlaf line right now.  Every time they are out, I expect Chicago to have a rush.  

The penalty wasn't dumb and Andersen was screened.

Beauch was the dog on both of those plays.

If you guys notice a difference between the Blackhawks and the Ducks, when the Blackhawks are on the rush and pushed to the outside, they change direction back and pick up a trailer, the Ducks force it in, usually killing any outnumbered attack they had.

Difference.

They have two superstars that will produce in the postseason.

We have superstar players that get exposed in the postseason.

I have zero faith in the Getzlaf line right now. Every time they are out, I expect Chicago to have a rush.

They have been a disaster in the back half of this series. By no means are they alone, but they've given nothing offensively and pretty much a train wreck when stuck on our defensive zone.

Nearly halfway through the game.

Getzlaf -2

Perry -2

Maroon -2

They have found our weakness and are just exploiting it.  Let the ducks rush.  Then while they are pushing, just lob the puck up ice and have an even or odd man rush.  

But Bruce's solution will be give the first line more time.  

We should have known that when the games we won were done by the 3rd and 4th line, that that was what was needed to win the series.  None of this our big guys will step up since they have been neutralized by the hawks more than my pet dog.