• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can Frieri be Trusted in any Situation?

Never saw his fastball have movement, nor have I ever been impressed by him in any capacity for an extended streak of appearances.

But maybe that's just me.

Not our problem anymore but if you didn't see movement on his fastball his first one and a half years here then you weren't paying attention.

Mods, please change the heading now to "Can Grilli be trusted in any situation". Then we can compare and bitch about both pitchers.

oh god, this post made me laugh way too hard. Too true. 

Guess to me it doesn't matter how much movement a pitch has if you can never consistently close out games, especially when you're put in a role to do so.

The Frieri era is over, but he closed out 71 of 81 opportunities for us during his run here.  I hope Grilli can do as well, good luck to him.  Hopefully both guys get their mojo back quickly.