• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia jokes that Ibanez in lineup 'doesn't make sense'

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR

Asked Scioscia about Ibanez. He said basically he feels he’s coming around. Had a good AB vs. Masterson in April. #dontshootthemessenger

Mike DiGiovannaVerified account ‏@MikeDiGiovanna

FWIW, Scioscia said Ibanez “is having better ABs. We’re very confidence he’ll contribute for us.” #Angels

------

Seriously, this is A+ trolling going on here.

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR

Asked Scioscia about Ibanez. He said basically he feels he’s coming around. Had a good AB vs. Masterson in April. #dontshootthemessenger

Mike DiGiovannaVerified account ‏@MikeDiGiovanna

FWIW, Scioscia said Ibanez “is having better ABs. We’re very confidence he’ll contribute for us.” #Angels

------

Seriously, this is A+ trolling going on here.

Didn't you know? He's been coming around now for 2 months.

The question was asked, we have our answer.  It doesn't make sense, but he feels he is coming around. What else is there to discuss?  Maybe the next question should be what adjustments does he need to make to hit better?  I don't know, I'm not sure they want to answer that because other teams will counter that with there own adjustments?  I can't solve his problems, maybe Baylor can fix him.

#Angels MGR Mike Scioscia, when asked why Ibanez is in lineup: "I don't know. It doesn't make sense, does it?" Tongue firmly in cheek.

Tweeted by Mike Digiovanna (apologies if I misspelled his name)

Angels record with Ibanez playing: 27-29.

Angels record without Ibanez: 11-3

If this continues and we miss the playoffs, Scioscia needs to be FIRED!!!

the way i see it is everyday dipoto keeps him on the roster is one less day dipoto has to save his job. same with scioscia. to be fair, if the second half of the season plays out like the first half, neither will be terminated.